Monday, April 03, 2006

little friends





Here are some friends of ours over the past few weeks- I have entered the world of playgroups, and it was so funny to feel a little weird driving to it for the first time with my little man Caleb. He's so big already- 11 weeks this wednesday! I felt like I was jumping in to official motherhood with both feet- I couldn't wade in; I had to jump with everything I had, for this whole playgroup culture will save my sanity as my kids grow both in number and in size. Yeay for precious friends for Cae- Katie, Ashlyn, Kylie, Brianna, Julian, Diego, and more- yes, quite a bit more little girl friends than boys- but we're all workin' on that;) ALL of them are precious though. Such little miracles- to watch 'em grow amazes me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home